Enter your details below to get an instant quote for conveyancing the sale of your property.
Because we know it is so important to get 'Contracts of Sale' which incorporate a 'Section 32 statement' completed, so that you or your Real Estate Agent can sign up a prospective buyer, we work fast to achieve to this aim.
Basically once we have the information supplied by you, via our initial documents, we convert that information into a Contract of Sale and Section 32 so your property can be sold, fast!
Our fee covers our professional fee and basic costs. Our initial letters, authorities and check lists outline all of this so you have peace of mind and can rest assured your Conveyancing needs are in diligent hands.
Best of all we are:
- Fully licensed by the Victorian Government.
- Accredited by the Victorian Conveyancing Association
- Hold professional indemnity insurance
- Have a retained solicitor, but we are licensed to give 'Legal Advice' to you.
- We have 5 people in our office to assist with your transaction. This means better service for you and no waiting for return phone calls!
This is the information we need to get started. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- The full names of the person/s on title and current address:
- Your contact details :
- The address of the property being sold:
- The name of the Real Estate Agency involved and the agent you are dealing with:.
I confirm that by sending this email or form I am instructing you to act on my/our behalf. I acknowledge the quote supplied on this site will apply to me and that confirmation in writing will be forwarded to me with my initial paperwork which will be sent shortly after the contract has been received by your office.
OR fill out the form below.